Followers

Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Creative Card Crew Challenge #21

Over at the Creative Card Crew our new challenge is to use birds on your cards.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Simon Says Stamp
Sponsored by

with a fabulous store gift voucher of $20 for the winner of our random draw


My creation can be used either as a gift tag or bookmark.  Maybe both


If I was doing this design as a topper for a card I would stamp it a few times and decoupage the flowers, butterflies, bird and eggs


Materials used

Stamp from Crafty Individuals
Promarkers
Flexmarkers
Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Margaret, I love the design and the beautiful colouring

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Margaret,love the stamp and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Margaret...the soft colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Margaret. Such super work. Fantastic colouring.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bookmark and love your bags too-thank you for your comment on my chicken card and if you would like to e-mail me at -carolgill50@hotmail.com and send me your details I would love to send you the card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The card arrived this morning, thank you!! It is one mighty rooster, fabulous :o)

      Margaret xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Margaret! This is just darling, and I have been meaning all week to make a card for the CCC challenge. You know how much I adore Simon Says Stamp. I really hope to play along if at all possible. I have plenty of bird cards i could make, so wish me luck!
    I miss you at WAW, and hope you will consider linking this, or any of your projects this week. It's always a blessing to have you join in our challenges. Hope you're having a great week.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! Your colouring is so good the bird really stands out !

    ReplyDelete